Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Now I must pay

I have to give microsoft and the gaming world credit: they have finally figured out how to get more money out of my pocket. When I find a good game - Halo, Gears, COD, splinter cell, etc... - I tend to play it, well indefinitely. The online play continues to keep the game fun, but now they have started releasing map-packs for all these games. At first it was really cool, new maps - great; but now not as much. They know we want the achievement points so they now come with those. Not only that but the old maps never become free, and after a while you can't even play online without the new maps. I guess if it weren't for 360 voice I wouldn't mind as much. They have won this battle, but the war is not over. With a kid right around the corner they may not see the likes of me.

No comments: